Friday, February 27, 2009

A Huge Blessing

Well Brandon and I were very surprised a couple of days ago to find out that Brandon received a Pell Grant and a Smart Grant which is absolutely wonderful! It was very exciting to get such a large check in the mail, and being able to look forward to one more big check. Brandon and I decided that we both have never received a single check so large. I know we still need to make a lot of money this summer, but I am so grateful for the blessing of a little help in the financial side of our lives! The Lord truly knows the desires of hearts and desires to help all of us if we just turn to him and put our faith in his amazing abilities! I challenge all of you, if there is something you are concerned with in your lives to turn to the Lord no matter what the situation, as long as you have righteous desires he will truly bless you!

1 comment:

Deters said...

That's awesome! Congrats!