Monday, February 9, 2009

Tasty Weekend!

So Brandon and I made a delicious Pizza on Friday night and I thought I would display the goodness we enjoyed!
Before the cheese, a veiw of the amazing toppings

The proud makers



The finished product


We also made some amazing oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, with one very large outmeal chocolate chip cookie pie. They were both very good. I had to make the cookies without a mixer though because our brand new one just broke and unfortunately we have no idea where it came from, because it was a wedding gift and we didn't get a receipt for it. Oh well I guess I will just have to work on my arm strength.

Happy Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

OH, you guys are so cute! It looks like you are enjoying married life!

Anonymous said...

How fun! That Pizza looks so yummy so many toppings. You guys look like you are having a blast. Love Mom Deters