Thursday, February 26, 2009

news

Well we FINALLY found out about Brandon's internship for this summer and he didn't get it so it is back to the drawing board. It was somewhat of a good thing I think because they were really bad at communicating with him, but it still would have been nice to have some set plans.
I had another week of 4 tests this week and did very well on all of them. Brandon has 2 tests this week, he already took one and didn't do as well as he hoped, but he has another one tomorrow so hopefully that one goes better.
That is the newest news for us as of lately, hope all is going well for you all!

1 comment:

Deters said...

Andrea it's great that you keep your blog so up to date. That way I feel like we are not thousands of miles away but are actually still part of your lives.
Good luck figuring out the job situation for this summer.