Friday, February 6, 2009

Domination!

Well we had our third inner tube water polo game last night and we dominated! Final score: 35 - 5. It was a very fun game, although I felt bad for the other team because they were down one player, and it seemed like they are still trying to figure out how to work as a team. We set the game up as usual: all three girls on offense and the four boys on defense. Our offense is getting pretty good. After the first half we were ahead by probably twenty or so points so our offense team decided that we needed to make some special rules for the game, so that the other team didn't feel too bad. The rule we made was that we had to shoot with our back to the goal...it started off a little ruff, but it was actually some good practice. Overall I think I scored 5-6 times. I can't say much about the defense other than they were amazing, they just sped around stealing the ball from the other team. It was a very fun game and I good confidence booster.
On a different note, I took five tests this past week scoring Environmental Biology(102), New Testament(87), Statistics(88 on the multiple choice but there was one free response I'm hoping will raise the grade), Language Science(88), and Speech Anatomy(92 on the multiple choice but the second half of the test was all written). Brandon had his interview for the internship this summer on Monday and we should find out by today hopefully if he got it or not. Brandon took a physics test on monday and got an A- (I can't remember the exact percent). Other than that Brandon and I are just relaxing ad trying to stay up on our classes-Brandon more than me, just because he has a heavy homework load this semester. Brandon often stays up late into the night doing homework, which we both don't really like, but sometimes that is just the way it is.
Hope you all are enjoying life!

2 comments:

Deters said...

It's so funny how all your posts start with "well". Whenever I look at your blog I'm excited to read a new post and have to smile cause I already know how it's going to start.

Anonymous said...

Mom Deters says -Keep up the good work you two. and that inner tube water polo sounds like a ton of fun. Keep having fun and work hard on those classes Love Mom