Well, I had a hard time coming up with something new to be thankful for, all I could think of that I was thankful for was Brandon, the Temple, etc. Tomorrow is Brandon's birthday so it would make sense if I mentioned him, but I don't want to sound redundant...I guess as tomorrow is the celebration of his birth, this week I am thankful for Brandon's parents.
I have the most amazing in-laws. I have always felt 100% welcome in their home. They are so loving and caring. In June we are going on a family vacation with them, and I am so excited. I love spending time with Brandon's family, they are so much fun. From the first time I hung out with Brandon at their home, I felt like a member of their family. Gaylene, Brandon's mom, is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. She emits love and compassion in everything she does. She has inspired me by the way she fulfills her role as a mother. Steve, Brandon's dad, is caring and so much fun. He has such a funny sense of humor, which I am glad to say, he passed on to Brandon. He is also caring and always willing to help you if you need it. I am truly grateful to have such an amazing second set of parents. I love you mom and dad Bickmore.
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:
I am thankful for some beautiful spring days that we are finally having. It sounds like it might not be nice next week here so I am enjoying every minute of it while it lasts!
Post a Comment