Monday, May 9, 2011

Crafted Gifts

Well I actually made these three projects a while ago, but they were all gifts so I couldn't post pictures of them until they had been delivered and opened. Well that has come and gone so I am finally posting pictures of them. I absolutely loved making these three gifts. I think all three turned out great. What do you think?

Mother's Day gift for Brandon's mom. 

Close up
Lady-Bug inspired Changing Kit for my cousin Marci. I couldn't find any lady bug fabric that I thought was really cute, so I decided to take my inspiration from the colors and polka-dots. 

Covered wipe case. (lady-bug button on the fabric flower ;-) )

Diaper and accessory bag.

All wrapped up together.

Mother's day gift for my mom.

Close-up
I have had a lot of fun using my new sewing machine. I can't wait to pick out the fabric for my next projects. 

3 comments:

Deters said...

I actually saw the latter up close and personal last night at your mom's house! (Caleb and I had dinner with your mom and dad for mother's day). Its beautiful. Your so talented!!!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Good job! Is that hard to do the bindingv(edge) of the quilts? I've never tried a quilt. You are a pro at it!

Gina Sims said...

You are inspiring Andrea!