Well, I have had a really rough past week, which is kind of funny to say considering Brandon and I now own our first home. But regardless of that, all the stress of buying a home, finances for buying a home, and trying to start a family combined and I have hit a wall and completely broke down twice in the past week. Now, I'm not telling you all this to get a rise of sympathy I simply want to put you in perspective for my post this week. It has been hard to think of what I am thankful for without repeating what I have already posted about (especially the one about Brandon, because I am really grateful for him, his support, and his continual love). So, in the end I decided to think more simply and this is what I came up with.
This week I am grateful for a healthy body.
Apart from not working as well as it should in regards to having children, and a few other minor dysfunctions, I am healthy. I am grateful that I am able to walk, run, jump, play, etc. I am not as active as I should be, but I am grateful that if I decide to go work out my body allows me to do that. I am grateful for my entire body from head to toe, fingertip to fingertip. The body is truly an amazing blessing that we all share. So next time you stub your toe try to remember to be grateful that you have a toe.
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:
Hi Andrea! Buying a home can be fun and stressful all at the same time. But it will all be worth it! The first time you lay down to sleep in your own house is an awesome feeling! This week, given that Memorial Day is right around the corner, I'm thankful for our troops, who give us safety and security everyday. Take care :) Love, Stef, Mike and Caleb
Post a Comment