Well, we are moving to our first home! We were not thinking of getting a house until our lease was up, which wouldn't have been until December, but we came across an excellent find and just couldn't pass it up. We went to look at an open house for a different builder, saw a sign for another open house on the way, and decided to stop on our way back. We found a cute, brand new, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in a great community, and the builder is willing to help us have the money to get out of our contract with our apartment. So, the next week we were busy filling out loan stuff, and signing contracts. The house is in a patio home community, which means that it has a small lot, very small backyard, but the HOA takes care of all of the landscaping, sprinkler systems and maintenance. We don't mind the small yard because there is a big park just across the street, that we can take our kids to play if they really want to run around. We will be closing on May 27th and then moving that weekend, which also happens to be my birthday weekend! We are very excited! Below are some pictures of our new house. Sorry the floor plan is so small, but it should give you an idea of the layout.
|
| The front of our new home, the grass and tree are not actually this green yet but hopefully will be soon. |
 |
| Entry Way |
 |
| (From left to right) Door to the garage (can't see in the picture), stairs to upstairs, coat/storage closet, and a half bath. |
 |
| Kitchen, with beautiful cabinets and granite counter tops. |
 |
| Another view of the kitchen with the pantry and where the refrigerator will go once we get one. |
 |
| Family room, with gas fireplace. |
 |
| Dining area, and back door out to the backyard. |
 |
| Laundry room. |
 |
| Master bedroom (this picture probably doesn't do it justice). |
 |
| Walkway to the on-suite bath, his and her closets on the right and left. |
 |
| Backyard |
 |
| Backyard right |
 |
| Backyard left. (I caught Brandon throwing something over the fence, he is not posing for the picture :-) ) |
Now we will head up stairs to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, guest bath, and the loft area.
 |
| Stairway. |
 |
| 2nd bedroom. |
 |
| Hallway to 2nd bathroom, loft and 3rd bedroom. |
 |
| 2nd bathroom. |
 |
| Loft area. |
 |
| 3rd bedroom |
Well, that is our new house fully undecorated. We can't wait until we get to move in and make it our home!
12 comments:
That is great!!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!! You will love home ownership!! We did the same thing .... Found a place before our lease was up and our realtor helped pay our lease termination fee. Best decision we ever made!! Congrats!!!
I am SOOO excited for you! Congrats congrats!! It's beautiful. I especially love the fireplace & shelves around it. Your kitchen looks awesome too.
That is so exciting! What a beautiful home. Congratulations! Love u.
Congrats! I am jealous! It looks amazing!
WOW!!! That house is spectacular! I am so happy for you guys. It looks like it will be the perfect house for you family.
I am so excited for you! I look forward to the say that Bryan and I will get our first house :) I love reading your blog and hearing that you're doing so well!
SUPER AWESOME! That is terrific :-) Is anyone coming out to help you move in? How wonderful! That is so exciting :-)
It is very cute! That will be so nice to have your own place.
Wow, congratulations that looks super nice! Your size backyard is the standard size here in Vegas. Patio homes here have no backyard so yours is huge compared to that!
It looks absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy & excited for you guys!
what a gorgeous house! congrats.
Post a Comment