Well this week I am grateful for the spring weather, and the ability Brandon and I have to go on long walks.
I think I forget during the winter months how wonderful it is to take a nice long walk with Brandon. Now that the weather is warming up, we have been on a few walks, and they are absolutely wonderful. There is just something about walking with the love of your life, that is relaxing, calming, and uplifting. We are able to enjoy the beautiful weather as well as each other, with no other distractions. I love it, and I am grateful the weather has warmed up so that these walks have been able to take place.
What are you grateful for this week?

2 comments:
This week I am thankful for extra cold weather so that I can really appreciate the warm weather when it comes!
I love walks too!! I was grateful for green grass and the sunshine today =)
Post a Comment