Well, this week I finished two projects.
First this awesome, big beach bag. I look forward to using it this summer.
Second, I made this fun skirt. I found the pattern in a blog, and I was thinking I was just going to make it to fit my hips but then I decided it looked better up on my waist. I absolutely love it, and it was really easy!
I had a fun week creating, and now have to come up with more projects to work. I am sure I will come up with something.
3 comments:
I LOVE that skirt! Can you send me the link to blog that you got the pattern from? I have been trying to get brave and sew something for myself and that might be the perfect project for me to start with!
Cute! I wish that I could sew!
Good job Andrea! I've been making Piper skirts but haven't ever attempted one for myself. Probably being pregnant isn't the best time for me to try that. You look great in that skirt!
Post a Comment