Well I have been feeling like we needed some spring in our apartment, so I finally took the time to go to some craft stores and let the creative juices flow. I absolutely love thinking up new projects to work on and even though these projects didn't take very long to do, they were still a lot of fun. Below are some pictures of what I came up with.
| The extras displayed nicely in a vase we already had |
| Willow branch that actually lights up on the tips, with home-made egg ornaments, and a cute bunny I found at Target. |
| Glass block filled with a few eggs and glittery grass stuff. Vinyl lettering on the front. |
| Vase with wheat grass, I'm hoping to put a few eggs next to the grass wants it has grown a little more. |
| I found these at Walmart, but I thought it was really cute. |
| A little spring in the bathroom. It's actually a candle I got for Christmas, I just put the paper grass on top and added a few Easter eggs. |
I have loved the touches of Spring in our apartment, it makes everything so much more cheery!
3 comments:
Thanks for the cute ideas :) I'm so ready for it to feel like Spring all around and you've reminded me that I can start at home! :)
Very cute Andrea! I am so ready for Spring too!
Some very cute ideas Andrea I like the glass brick and the lighted trees really all of the clever things you have done. My sister Jessica has slowly over time put pieced quilt wall hangings each with its own fun character for these fun holidays. Just a thought down the road. Love Mom
Post a Comment