Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Thanks

Well, this week it was not hard to come up with something to be thankful for, in fact it was quite easy.


I am thankful for my parents.

They are the best parents anyone could ask for. I am so grateful for their great example of how to live a life full of love, fun, and centered on Christ. This week my mother was able to come visit for a few days. While we didn't do anything really exciting or amazing, we had a great time just spending time together. Having her here reminded me how truly grateful I am for my parents. They raised me to be a strong and independent women and infused me life with the gospel. When my testimony of the gospel was small and weak I was able to lean on theirs and was able to strengthen my own testimony. They motivated me to always be my best and to never settle for nothing but my best. I am grateful for them, and want them to know how much I love them. I love you Mom and Dad!

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Andrea, I too am thankful for my parents. Everything that they taught me & the examples that they are to me. I couldn't have asked for better parents either! I think your mom & dad are truly amazing as well!

Mary Kelly said...

I'm thankful for my parents too! They are wonderful! I think I'm going to send them an email to let them know- thank you for the inspiration.