Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Thanks

Well, I was having a hard time thinking of something to be thankful for this week, not that I am not thankful for anything, I just having been a little down lately and nothing was coming to mind, that's when I opened Pandora and **BAM** it hit me! 



This Week I am grateful for music.

As soon as I turned the music on today, I felt better. I love music, I love how it makes me feel, and I love the way it can change my attitude. I don't have a favorite genre of music, I just love GOOD music. It doesn't have to be religious music, I think we can find good music in many different genres, and I am grateful for it all. I truly believe that music is the best way to bring the spirit into your home. I loved waking up to music on Sundays, while I was growing up, it immediately put me in a good mood. So if you are ever feeling a little down, try turning some good music on, I know for me it always helps. It helps you feel better when your down, and it can motivate you when your trying to work out, overall music is just amazing, and I am grateful for it!

So what are you grateful for this week?

3 comments:

ditndetes said...

This week I'm thankful for my husbands job. Nothing special to note about it, but he's good at it, he enjoys it, and the hours allow him to be home a lot! Plus we can pay the bills! That's always nice, lol!

Bekah said...

I totally agree. I feel like I go in phases with music, and when I look back, each phase seems to correspond with whatever I was struggling with at the time. I am glad for this post.

Gina Sims said...

What a great post Andrea!