Well, a few weeks ago I decided to try making a dress. My mom taught me to sew while I was growing up and so I thought a dress would be easy. Not! After a lot of hours and a lot of redoing I finished what I thought would be a great dress. NOT! So I took off the lining and decided to wait until my mom came to visit, so we could tackle it together. I am so happy that my mom was able to save my project from being a total disaster. I love her and I am so grateful she took the time to teach me how to sew, and has the patience to fix my mess ups. My mom came up to visit me from Friday until Today, and spent a lot of time helping me fix the dress and I think it ended up really cute. Here is the finished product!
Thanks Mom, you are the best!
3 comments:
Totally cute!!! Aren't mom's amazing?
YAY for mom's! I feel like I could have made this post a month ago when I thought I could whip out a cute vest no problem.....not!!! My mom saved the day too.
It looks great!!!!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment