![]() |
| We got to meet Brandon's cousin and her daughter for the first time, here is Phoebe and Lakely after reading time at the library. |
![]() |
| So stylish. Mommy was making scarves/necklaces so she decided to make her own. |
![]() |
| Phoebe and I got to visit the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. |
![]() |
| Phoebe is learning to smile for the camera...so cute! |
![]() |
| Mommy and Phoebe at the Tabernacle on Temple Square. |
![]() |
| Phoebe and I went to play at Jump Time with some friends, I think it will be even more fun now that she's walking more. |
![]() |
| Phoebe's reading spot. |
![]() |
| Playing at the park enjoying the last rays of the summer. |
![]() |
| Playing in the rain for the first time. |
![]() |
| Her face cracks me up. I think it was because it was pretty warm, she looks like a sour puss. |
![]() |
| "Mom what are you doing with my hair?" |
![]() |
| Feeding the ducks with some friends |
![]() |
| Silly girl after lunch time. |
![]() |
| First time with pigtails. |
![]() |
| After feeding the ducks we walked to see some horses, goats, and a donkey. |
![]() |
| "Did you just see what that goose did to that duck?" Crazy goose! |




























No comments:
Post a Comment