By the way Phoebe is walking all over the place now. Her little walk is so cute. She kind of hobbles around with her legs a little apart and often has her hands up by her shoulders, it is adorable! So she took her first steps by herself two days after her first birthday and really started walking on her own around 13 months. She is growing up and it is so fun to watch, sometimes I need to remind myself to enjoy the stage and not anticipate, too much, the next one. Right now she loves to put socks and shoes on whether they are hers or not, she LOVES to be outside, loves to put things on (hats, sunglasses, shirts, shorts, etc), she likes to laugh and roar, she likes looking at books, and she still loves to sing, her favorite song right now being the ABC's. Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Silly girl
Phoebe is turning in to a silly little girl, and I like it! Lately she has been having some rough days with teething and being sick, and I have also been sick, the combination of it all has not always been great. Yesterday Phoebe did some silly things that reminded me that raising a little one is fun, and not always hard. I read a blog post a few days ago about a little girl asking her mom to write down everything she does when she's little so that she can remember it when she is older and I thought I should write down more of the cute and silly things Phoebe does so I can remember and so she can look back on them as well. So with being sick a lot of nose blowing has occurred. Phoebe has gotten pretty good at blowing her nose when we put a tissue up to it and often when we blow our noses she wants a tissue too. Well yesterday while I was doing something she walked into our bedroom got the tissue box came back out into the family area sat down and began taking tissues out one by one, blowing her nose, and setting it to the side. She went through a handful of them before I got to her and stopped her. I thought it was so silly and it brought a smile to my face. A little later I asked her to come over to me so I could change her diaper. She picked up a box in one hand, nail clippers in the other and then put her sippy cup in her mouth and walked over with it hanging from her mouth. It was so funny and I wish I had gotten a picture of it. I guess she figured out that if she has more than what fits in her hands she can use her mouth to carry things too. I know probably ever kid does similar things and it's not that unique or different but I thought it was cute.
By the way Phoebe is walking all over the place now. Her little walk is so cute. She kind of hobbles around with her legs a little apart and often has her hands up by her shoulders, it is adorable! So she took her first steps by herself two days after her first birthday and really started walking on her own around 13 months. She is growing up and it is so fun to watch, sometimes I need to remind myself to enjoy the stage and not anticipate, too much, the next one. Right now she loves to put socks and shoes on whether they are hers or not, she LOVES to be outside, loves to put things on (hats, sunglasses, shirts, shorts, etc), she likes to laugh and roar, she likes looking at books, and she still loves to sing, her favorite song right now being the ABC's. Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.
By the way Phoebe is walking all over the place now. Her little walk is so cute. She kind of hobbles around with her legs a little apart and often has her hands up by her shoulders, it is adorable! So she took her first steps by herself two days after her first birthday and really started walking on her own around 13 months. She is growing up and it is so fun to watch, sometimes I need to remind myself to enjoy the stage and not anticipate, too much, the next one. Right now she loves to put socks and shoes on whether they are hers or not, she LOVES to be outside, loves to put things on (hats, sunglasses, shirts, shorts, etc), she likes to laugh and roar, she likes looking at books, and she still loves to sing, her favorite song right now being the ABC's. Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment