Tuesday, October 29, 2013

15-months

Well Phoebe had her 15-month checkup today. I have decided she is growing up too fast! She had quite the growth spurt over the last several months, but before I get to her stats let me tell you why I think she is growing up too fast. Phoebe is not a fan of the doctor, she doesn't mind the nurses or the doctor themselves but anytime they come near hear she starts whimpering and crying. Once they step away and are just talking with me or her she's fine and acts more like her normal self. Today she was giving them smiles which they haven't seen a lot of. I told the doctor all the words she is saying, "dah" (dog or duck), "bye", "hi", "shs"
 (shoes), "bah" (ball), "see", "ousai" (outside), "whas-a" (What's that), then I told her all of the signs she knows: more, food/eat, drink/water, milk, please, thank you, and all done. It's not a ton but it's a good amount. She asked if she babbles and I said yeah sometimes, then Phoebe started pointing to the toy that was in the room and saying "see dis" to the doctor. Phoebe really likes showing people things, her shoes mostly but other things she finds interesting as well. I thought it was so cute that she started trying to show the doctor what she was playing with. Then after as we were finishing up with the doctor Phoebe looked at her and said "bye". It was so funny the way she said it, it was like okay you can leave now. It made both of us laugh, and still makes me chuckle. She got a ball after getting her shots and just kept showing it off to the lady that was checking us out, she just kept saying "bah, bah". It made the lady laugh and then she said it must be her word of the day, to which I responded "Yeah, or the week" Phoebe has been into balls lately, I think partly because it's one of her newest words. She's also folding her arms when we go to say prayers, it is so cute! Soon she is going to be talking up a storm and using more and more words. I'm looking forward to it but it makes me a little sad at the same time because it means my little baby is growing up and not going to be my snuggly little girl forever. Well her are our big girls stats:

Height: 31 inches, 82 percentile
Weight: 26 lbs 3 oz, 96 percentile
Head circumference: 45 1/2 cm, 50 percentile
Getting into trouble, climbing in the drawers.
Can't get enough of her stunning blue eyes!

Taking notes at General Conference like mommy





Getting a ride from her friend Slade


Family pumpkin patch!


Phoebe with her friend Ellie the bee!

Folding her arms, ready to pray


No comments: