Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Silly Girl

Well yesterday we had another doctor's appointment, and since our doctor wasn't able to get a good face shot last time we got to have another short ultrasound. However, our little girl did not feel like holding still for him to get a very good face shot. While we didn't get a good face shot he was able to capture this beauty of a picture.
I tried to label it so you could tell what was going on. She is all curled up with her feet next to her face and you can see her hand holding on to one of her feet. For some reason every I even think about this picture I smile. I think it's just because this is something you see little babies do after they are born and to see her playing with her feet inside of me proves to me we have a little baby in there. While our doctor was trying to get a good shot, our little girl kept moving around. She was moving so much our doctor turned to us and said, "You guys better get your sleep now because when she comes out your not going to get much she is so active." I can't wait to meet this little girl, who has already won over me heart!

3 comments:

ditndetes said...

Awe!!! She's a keeper!

Gina Sims said...

So wonderful!

CL said...

So much fun! What a cool u/s picture.