Well here are some pictures of the finished onesies I made as well as a couple of me at 26 weeks. Our little girl keeps growing! Everyone tells me how small I am...which is probably true although I liked how someone put it yesterday, "wow you don't have much time left, you look really good, you really carry it well." So far my favorite comment on how I look.
I have finished all of the bedding and the nursery is really starting to come together, without actually being put together yet...but it's going to look good once it is all together. I think I will just give you all some hints and wait to reveal it once it's all together. Hints: Giraffes!!!, turquoise, lime green, gray, dark brown, white, flowers, stripes, and polka dots.
We're almost into the third trimester!
1 comment:
You look fantastic! Pregnancy sure does agree with you! :)
Post a Comment