Friday, October 12, 2012

Random

Well I have several pictures I wanted to post and so this post will basically be picture throwup, enjoy!

Halloween Wreath, the flowers are actually orange I'm not sure why they look a little green in this picture.

Mommy and Phoebe playing on the floor

Phoebe loves to sit up


Brandon has been trying for a long time to get a picture of Phoebe smiling in her sleep and finally managed to get one.




Always looking around with her big blue eyes 

Entryway wall, I think I'm going to add some vinyl lettering and maybe a fee more pictures but I 'm not sure when that will happen.

Vinyl lettering in our entryway

Family wall in our front room, at some point I'm going to paint the letters to better match the rest of our house but they work for now.

We got this really old upright grand piano from a family in our ward, all we had to do was help pay for moving it from there house to ours, now we just need to find a piano bench...

Since buying our house I have always wanted to get two slipper chairs for the front room, we finally bought some and some nicer curtains and now this room is pretty much complete, I still want to pain and possibly put up a chair rail and paneling but we will see if we ever get around to that.

We got a new couch a while ago but never posted a picture, you can also see how much baby stuff has taken over our lives ;-)

No comments: