Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Update

Well we have a week and a half until my due date and things are slowly progressing. Today I was 75% effaced, 0 dilation, and she's still at a -1 station. Last week I was effaced 50% so we have had some progress. I am hoping that it will continue and she will come some time next week...here's to hoping! My doctor had the talk with us today about how most first time moms are about 4 days late...and they would induce between a week and a week and a half after my due date if she's still not here...hopefully we don't get that far. I'm a really good planner, not so good at the spontaneous things so the waiting is getting harder and harder. While I am anxious to meet our little girl, I want her to be healthy and strong so I will continue to wait for her, but I am so glad that I have made some progress as small as it may seem.

1 comment:

Deters said...

If there is one thing Hanni and I have learned about this time in the pregnancy it's patience! She will come when the time is right! So excited for you!