Well I finally finished pretty much everything in the nursery. There are still a few pictures to be hung and some organization to finish but the main stuff is all done. Considering that our little girl probably won't care very much what the nursery looks like, I focused on designing it with me and Brandon in mind, I didn't want it to be a place that I was going to get tired of being in. I think it is fun and that our little girl is going to enjoy it too. Also, we decided that we weren't going to be using bumpers in the bed because it can be unsafe, but we didn't decide until after I had made them, and I already loved them so we decided to make them more art work for the wall (bumpers are one of those things that probably wouldn't be a problem but if something did happen we would feel horrible so that was our choice). So here are the pictures!
 |
| Blanket and pillows. |
 |
| Crib with crib skirt (thanks Stef and Mike for many things in these pictures, including the crib!) |
 |
| Glider corner (thanks Macdonalds!) |
 |
| I did the paintings myself, they turned out really good I think. |
Well there you have it. I love the colors but then again I have come to the conclusion during this whole process that green and blue are my favorite colors to decorate with, I think they are long living and calming. So it's probably not the typical little girl nursery but we love it and hope our baby will too.
On a different note I finally attached the button to the changing pad I made so here is a picture of that, as well as a picture of a fourth of July wreath I just made for our front door. Enjoy!
4 comments:
WOW...what a lucky girl! So HAPPY for you two!
It looks great! You are so creative!!!
I love it! It looks so good!
Amazing
Post a Comment