Well, all is still going well. We enjoyed a wonderful three day weekend last weekend and got to celebrate my birthday. Brandon spoiled me and took care of tons of housework while I rested. We did a little shopping and got to go out for lunch on Saturday and dinner on Monday. Overall it was an excellent birthday weekend.
In other news, we have been taking some birth preparation classes to get ready for our little one. This last week the nurse brought in an empathy belly to give the dads a little taste of what it's like to be pregnant. Brandon said it wasn't too bad, but we were told that taller people carry it easier so it probably wasn't the best comparison, but it was still fun. We got a good belly to belly picture. I'll let you decide who looks better pregnant!
I only have to hem the curtains for the nursery and Brandon needs to hang the curtain rod, then I will post pictures...I promise! For now you can enjoy looking at some pictures of other things I have made.
| Car seat cover |
| inside of blanket |
We are in the single digit weeks people! Just a little longer until we get to hold our little girl!
1 comment:
It is getting SO close! You have made such cute stuff!
Post a Comment