Well I'm 20 weeks now, which means we are half to meeting our little one. So far the second trimester hasn't been too bad, I still have very little appetite but I can keep a lot more food down which is good. I think I went two weeks without throwing up once, then I threw up twice this last week. Maybe I will just be a little sick the entire time, it would be a little sad but definitely still worth having a baby. I have started feeling the baby move more and more. The first time I felt it move was when I was 16 weeks, it only happened once that week, then once the next week and then it started picking up and now I can feel the movements almost everyday. Brandon is looking forward to the day when he can feel them too. Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks.
I feel like I'm getting pretty big but everyone else says how small and cute I am for being 20 weeks, I guess that's what I get for having a really long torso.
I have finally started making a few things for this little one and myself. First my mom taught me how to knit a cute little baby hat and I have been working on those. We don't know what we are having yet but I figure I can either give away the ones that I don't use or keep them for the next one and hope we have the opposite gender.
| I made the top two, my mom made the bottom two. |
I also made a nursing cover. I found a couple tutorials online here and here and in the end I kind of combined them and did my own thing for parts. Overall I think it turned out great!
My next post will probably be in a little over a week. We find out what we are having next Tuesday, and I will be sure to let you all know. I'm so excited to find out so I can really start crafting and buying things!
2 comments:
SOOOOO exciting! You do look great and I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!
You look adorable! Such cute stuff you have made!
Post a Comment