Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Thanks

Well this week I have so much to be thankful for, and I can't decide what to post about. So rather than choosing I'm going to list it all.


This week I'm grateful for my life!

I am grateful for a wonderful husband who loves me and does everything in his power to make me happy. I am grateful for a wonderful family, in-laws, and extended family who are always there for me and Brandon, and are continually praying for us. I am grateful for the beautiful house Brandon and I were fortunate enough to get to one day hold a beautiful family I know we will have. I am grateful for the day and age we live in, when medicine and technology can bless our lives so abundantly. I am grateful for my knowledge of the gospel. I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the true natures of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am grateful for Their continual love for me and all of the many blessings they grant to me everyday of me life. 

So what are you grateful for this week?

No comments: