Monday, July 18, 2011

Recent Projects

Well I have recently finished a few more projects for those I know that are having baby's soon. 

First I made two bibs for my cousin Nicole's soon to be baby boy.




Then I made a car seat cover for my brother and sister-in-laws also soon to be baby boy from this tutorial.


I love this fabric. I told Hanni and Adam that if they don't like it I would gladly take and keep it for the day that I have a baby boy because I think it is adorable. But they also loved the fabric so I will just have to find another set of good fabric when it's time for us.
The underneath side is opposite the top.

I also made a covered wipe case for one of my friends who is also having a baby boy, but I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her. 

I have loved making all of these baby gifts, it gives me so many ideas for what I want to make for myself and my babies one day.

No comments: