Well, we have decided that at this point in our life, we are not meant to be fish owners. Last Monday, we noticed our last two fish looking a little sickly. With the thought of losing all six fish within a few weeks we decided to throw in the towel. We put the two fish in a bowl and a pitcher, cleaned the tanks we had bought, and took them back to Walmart. We were expecting the fish to have died that night...unfortunately they are still living in a bowl in our kitchen...I guess we might have been a little hasty.
On a different note, we found the best place to get free boxes...Walmart! If you ever need boxes of all shapes and sizes just head down to your local Walmart between 10 pm and midnight and the employees are more than happy to give you the boxes they emptied while stocking the floor. I must say though, you might look a little weird to others in the store, walking around with a cart full of boxes. Brandon and I felt a little like vultures walking around looking for employees with empty boxes, but we sure got a lot of boxes, and the best part was that they were all free!
Only 34 days until we move, or 5 weeks. And if you look at it like I do, 1 week until Thanksgiving week, then Thanksgiving week, which doesn't count, and then two weeks until finals week, and then 1 week until moving day. So, basically only 4 weeks plus Thanksgiving week. We are pretty excited!
2 comments:
Andrea! You are a life saver! We have been looking for boxes and we are so going to do your little Wal-Mart trick! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
I can't wait for your move!!!!! Morgan is going to be here too! I wonder who else we can get to move here...
Post a Comment