Well it has been a while since I last wrote, so I thought I would give everyone a quick up date.
Brandon is done with school now. He finished his last term strong, graduated in August, and is now working full-time, waiting for me to be done. He is working 50 hours a week to help us save the money we need to make the big move at the end of this semester, and luckily he loves what he does.
I walked with Brandon for graduation, and now am in my last semester at BYU. I am taking ASL-101 (American Sign Language), SFL-102 (Intro to Interior Design), ComD 450 (Professional Practices), ComD 442 (Aural Rehabilitation), and Rel A 327 (Pearl of Great Price). It is 15 credits, which is not too bad, especially since I am not working this semester.
Brandon and I are looking forward to moving to Boise, ID on December 18 (the day after finals). We went and looked at some apartments before the semester started. We found five different complexes that we liked, and now we just have to wait until November to find out who has openings. From what we can tell, Boise is going to be a great place to live, and an exciting adventure.
I keep thinking how weird and completely different life is going to be in the near future. I have been in school for my entire life basically, and I really enjoy school, and learning new things. As of our plans now I am not planning on getting a job in Boise. I am going to be an old fashioned house-wife, and although this is different then anything I have ever done, I am really looking forward to it. I am going to spend time learning new talents and skills, and preparing for the family we will have one day (no, we are not expecting). So even though I will not be in classes getting a formal education, I will be learn new things every day and I am looking forward to it.
So that's the latest, in quick review, we are just looking forward to the end of the semester to move on to the next big step of our lives.
1 comment:
Very Cool! We are excited too that you will be not to far away in Boise and we can come and visit. We love you and look forward to the end of the semester with you as well Love mom
Post a Comment