Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Semester down

Well I realized the last time a blogged was at the beginning of winter semester and since the semester just finished I figured it was time to update you all again. It looks like winter semester finished off nicely for Brandon and I. We are still awaiting our grades but it looks like we both did very well.
This summer Brandon is going to be working mostly full-time at Screen-Scraper still. He really enjoys it there, and it is nice that the hours can be so flexible. He is also trying to finish up the last two classes he needs to graduate, he will be doing both through independent study. They need to be done by July 22nd so he will be working hard on them. And then he will be ready to graduate in August.
I am taking a full load of classes Spring and Summer terms. My classes started today and it looks like I am going to be having a very busy next 7 weeks, and will probably be almost just as busy over summer term. It looks like I will walk with Brandon in Graduation in August, although I will not be done with my classes until December.
Well I hope you all enjoyed my little update. I will try to do better this summer!

No comments: