Well, I thought since I haven't written in a while I would let you all know about a funny little story that gave Brandon and I quite the scare. So last night it was very very windy here in Provo. Usually Brandon and I keep both of our windows open at night and we keep a big fan in our window. As you can see from previously posted pictures of our room, our bed is right underneath the window and now it has some bamboo and lights on the back shelf thing. So last night at about 2-3 a.m. the wind decided to really pick up and blew our fan right over. Luckily the sound woke us both up and Brandon was able to duck before the fan came crashing down on his head. As well one of our vases with Bamboo fell right on top of Brandon's pillow spilling rocks and water all over the place. I can assure you we were both wide awake after that! We cleaned up everything and were very grateful that nothing had broken and that we were uharmed. We decided to close our window after that, but could still hear the wind billowing outside. So the moral of this story: Do not keep a fan in front of your open window when there is a high wind advisory in affect!
3 comments:
Haha! I'm glad that you are both okay but it's funny cuz it's happened to me before with the fan falling over!
Hey guys! I finally read the BBB and discovered your blog. Your apartment is so cute- I love the covers on your couches. Such happy colors! Glad you're doing well- hope you continue to enjoy the semester.
Oh man, that sounds scary/funny. I'm glad that nobody got hurt!
Post a Comment