Monday, August 17, 2009

End of the Summer

Well the summer is coming to an end, and Brandon and I are a little unsure of how we feel. In some ways this summer has been very long, especially for me at work (when it is very slow). At the same time we know that this next semester is going to be very busy with me taking 14.5 credit hours and working 15 hours, and Brandon taking 14 credit hours and working 20 hours as well as being in a Bishopric. In the end though I think we have ended this summer well with a couple little vacations and a lot of relaxing.
Our family reunions were really fun! We started off at the Deters reunion in Wyoming (including a hair cut). Then we went to Mantua Utah for the Shaw family reunion (with a short trip to Brigham City to play some Frisbee/disc golf). And we ended with a Shaw family dinner for Brandon's cousin Ben and his new wife, they were sealed the next day.
Brandon and I on July 4th, we had matching shirts (awww, how cute!)

Brandon and I at the Pond up at the Deters reunion.Dad, Brandon, Mom, and Janelle up at the pond.
The last bit of news I thought I would share with you all is that I got another raise and once again it was higher then I expected which was great! Well that is the latest hope you all are having a great summer!

1 comment:

Gina Sims said...

Andrea,
Iy was so fun to see you & Brandon at the reunion! You two are a very cute couple! Congrats on the raise!