Monday, July 1, 2013

Almost there...

Well Phoebe is 11 months old now! She will be one in a month...I can hardly believe it! She is getting more and more personality and continues to make Brandon and I laugh all the time! At 11 months she can go up and down the stairs by herself, get off the couch by herself feet first, she pulls herself up on everything, walks along everything and will walk holding on to our hands, she just started trying a few steps only holding on to one hand, she has decided that she will not be fed by anyone else so she's mostly eating everything we eat, she has 8 teeth, she says "hi" "What's that" (wha-za) and "outside" (ousai), she loves splash pads and baths, she cuddles when I rock her before bed and naps which she didn't used to do, I love it!

























No comments: