Wednesday, February 27, 2013

7 months!

Phoebe is now officially more than half a year old. We watched some videos last night of when she was a month old. It really put it into perspective how much she has changed and grown over the last 6 months. At 7 months she has finally decided that rolling around is fun and can get her places. She still doesn't go real far but its a start in that direction, it is fun to watch but I'm starting to get a little nervous about how full my hands will be once she starts moving a lot! We finally found a food that she really doesn't like...green beans. She will eat them if they are mixed with fruit but by themselves or with another vegetable they are a definite no. She has her two bottom teeth and has two top teeth breaking through. Last night she found she could grind her teeth, that is definitely a habit we are going to have to figure out how to break because it makes a horrible sound. She likes to make funny sounds including really loud gasps, which are funny to hear although she sucks in a bunch of air making herself burp and sometimes spit up. And I don't know where she got it from but from time to time she likes to breath through her mouth and noise on the verge of snorting, she makes a really fun face which we tried to capture with the camera but didn't quite do it justice. She still loves to sit and has discovered that it's fun to bounce while she sits too. She has been sleeping really well through the night lately and hopefully within the next month we will move her up to her room (yes she still sleeps in our room, it's hard for me to put her all the way upstairs!). As a mom I finally feel like I have a good handle on being a mom. I no longer feel like I can't wait for Brandon to get home every day to save me from being alone with a baby, which is nice. I'm just having a fun time enjoying our sweet little girl, who loves to laugh and smile. Here are some pictures from the last month. Enjoy!




Valentine's day outfit...Brandon hated it, I thought it was cute although it would have been better if we had a skirt to match.



Wasn't happy to be with daddy, silly girl.

Making her snorting face.











Yes this is how she fell asleep, silly girl took off her sock and was sucking on her toes before finally falling asleep.



Don't worry the first time she pulled this onto herself, I didn't take the time to get the camera  I saved her. But then I had the camera ready when she did it again.







Phoebe "AAAAAHH"
Videos for your pleasure!



1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! It is such a good feeling when you feel like ”you are getting the hang of being a mom!” Life is so much happier and calm and it doesn't hurt to have a cutie pants rolling around at your feet!