Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town

Well, it's taken me a little while to get these pictures up. Here are our Christmas decorations.
Fabric wreath for our front door. This wreath is cool because it can be made for any season and it's super easy.

 Stocking from my parents and Santa sign made by Janelle.

Cool centerpiece wreath with added Christmas berries.

Little nativity and snowman surrounding our family.



Pillows using leftover fabric from the wreath.

Our seasons tree.

Silver and green garland surrounding our built in entertainment area.

Our little Christmas village.
Advent calendar I made based on this. I didn't buy the pattern I just made it based on the pictures.

Our silver and blue Christmas tree for our family room.

Our main Christmas tree. Hopefully as the years go by we'll get more ornaments for it.
OK, so this isn't a decoration, but I thought it was cool. We made blue, raspberry pancakes!
I hope you're all enjoying this holiday season!

3 comments:

Deters said...

I love the decorations! Hope all is well with you guys!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Andrea you are amazing! You are so crafty and everything has turned out amazing! Merry Christmas!

Gina Sims said...

Wow, great decorations! I love how crafty you are. We collect ornaments from the places that we travel. It really makes our tree memorable!